Managing multiple projects and job sites can be tough as nails.
Let Us lighten
We are a skilled labor company offering flexible workforce solutions to industrial, commercial and residential contractors in a variety of trades. We provide nationwide staffing support for temporary and long-term projects, including shutdown and turnaround staffing. With loads of industry experience, we know what it takes to get the job done, and we’ll partner with you every step of the way.
Nothing is more important than on-the-job safety. We go the extra mile to make sure our employees – and yours – have the skills and resources they need to keep safety at the forefront of every single job.
Each of our qualified workers participates in a comprehensive safety training program that includes:
- Pre-employment drug screenings
- Incident reporting
- Additional drug screening
- New employee safety orientation classes
- 10 hours of OSHA instruction
- CPR/First aid certification
- Background checks
- E-Verify program for Transportation Worker Identification Credentials (TWIC)
Safety Training Affiliations:
- Associated Builders & Contractors, Inc. (ABC)
- American Red Cross
- National Center for Construction and Education Research (NCCER)
We strive to build lasting relationships with qualified contractors and tradesmen who share our unwavering work ethic and our commitment to safety. Interested in becoming a part of our amazing network?
We provide support to commercial, industrial and multi-house residential contractors representing a variety of trades, including:
- Commercial Construction Workers
- COMMERCIAL ROOFERS
- CONCRETE Finishers
- Construction Workers
- DRYWALL Installers
- FIELD MACHINISTS
- Heavy Equipment Operators
- HVAC TECHS
- Industrial Workers
- IRON WORKERS
- Mechanical Craft Workers
- Oil Field Workers
- Sheet Metal Workers
- Ship Yard Workers
- SKILLED LABORERS
- Solar Construction Workers
- TELECOMMUNICATIONS TECHNICIANS
- Temporary Craft Laborers
- WELDERS - STRUCTURAL/PIPE
"Safety is Everyone's Business!"